Sunday 5 May 2019

AbroNomaa Haiku is part of The African Cooking Pot~ A Pot Of Poetry. ALL Copyrights AbroNomaa 2010-2040. US Copyrights Office 2010.




#AbroNomaaHaiku #AbroNomaaBooks

Love is strong and addictive
Repercussions are too steep, deadly and costly

They’ve become heartless with time©️AbroNomaa.com
#365 #365Poetry




~Poetry For Me Is Like Cooking A Meal. I'm A Very Good Cook Or Chef. I Inherited Most And Learnt A Lot Which Enhances My Cooking And Dishes.  



#AbroNomaaHaiku

Because Of Who I Am
What I Carry and Possess, Persecution Ensues
But My Fire Still Burns




Because Of Who I Am
What I Carry AND Possess Persecution Ensued
But My Fire Still Burns


QUESTION ~ WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU HAVE LEARNT FROM A PAST RELATIONSHIP OR RELATIONSHIPS ~ AbroNomaa Stories www.abronomaa.com US Copyrights Office 2010-2040(Ongoing).

Relationships comes in different forms or types as we all know. Examples being Family, *Friendship and Romantic Relationships.. What I...